Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Steller!

I know it's only Rock N Roll but I like it....
Here's my card for the music & dance theme over on the Cute Card Thursday challenge. I've had these H&M stamps ever since their garage sale a few weeks back and haven't had a chance to ink them up! I could say this reminds me of my son who plays guitar at church, but I don't think they dive off the stage much during praise and worship! The image does remind me of the movie, School of Rock with Jack Black!
Anyhooo, the DP was sent in a candy win package so I don't know the name, it's distressed and double sided, I really like it! This sketch is from the Crafty Creations 2nd challenge! Steller!
Yesterday, we attended the Eastern Sports & Outdoor show...anything and everything sports! It was wonderful and educational for the whole family, however, walking on concrete floors for 4 hours was a bit much even in comfy shoes!!! And talk about crowded, hoowee, but we did enjoy our day...it's nicer now that the kids are older and if we get separated we can just use our cell phones! Abundant blessings to you!
You have read this article with the title Steller!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/steller.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Steller!"