Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

You make me Smile!



Sorry for the dark pix.

I wanted to participate in the Pennyblack challenge before tomorrow and I was running out of time! Using dots was there challenge and the sketch is from Sketch Saturday! Isn't this little guy cute? Made me smile, hence the sentiment! The popped flower & stem are embossed and shiny, you can almost see that in the picture! I used pastels to shade the bg of the image but I think I need to start going darker and not be afraid of color! I'm learning and I'm learning from all of you!!!! Thank you to all who visit here, I reply to every comment and in doing so I'm able to visit so many wonderful blogs. (though I'm always playing catch up on the commenting...I do get to everyone!!!)

Off to play outside...blessings!

You have read this article with the title You make me Smile!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/you-make-me-smile.html. Thanks!

No comment for "You make me Smile!"