
about my love for knitting

My DH and his twin - I think the facial expression is so funny - like "nobody said there'd be kissing involved!" These are the 2 layouts I finished yesterday but the knitting one looks very little like what it looked like last night - this morning I decided the layout was awful so I ripped it apart and completely redid it.
I saw the first challenge listed for the Twilight blog - I am really thinking about it - colors, simplicity, theme. I won't have much time for scrapping this weekend as I have to go to the Big O (Orlando) on Sunday but I might work on the idea this afternoon after I finish my house cleaning. It was very cold again last night (30) but it is supposed to warm up some today and continue through tomorrow - three nights of 30's is miserable down here - we had 2 quilts and an afghan on our bed. I did take the plants back out on to the lanai this morning.
I also need to do my 52Q (from Emily Falconbridge's blog) card for this week - do you believe in fairies? I pulled out my vintage Fairies books by Cecily M Barker and am trying to think through which image to use and exactly how to use it. Decisions! decisions!
You have read this article scrapbooking
with the title New layouts. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-layouts.html. Thanks!
No comment for "New layouts"
Post a Comment