


I worked at the book store this morning and found some awesome vintage books - 2 Ginn readers like I remember, an old falling apart the Volume Library full of all manner of subjects including children's poems and songs, a little Circus alphabet book, I hate to housekeep book with humorous illustrations, and a lime green paper shopping bag. My little pink cells are bubbling with ideas right now.
I am posting a paperdoll layout for the Eccentric Therapy blog - the challenge was to use a vintage paperdoll in a layout. I searched the thriftshops for paperdolls but couldn't locate any so ---- I used an old family photo and printed it on cardstock and then drew clothes for her a la 1956. I added appropriate vintage fabric scraps, a card of buttons, some classified ads from a 1955 Scottish magazine, a ribbon, and a fabulous rhinestone Scotty pin. The papers are Making Memories, Love Elsie, and Paper Adventures, and the stickers are 7gypsies.
You have read this article scrapbooking
with the title Vintage love and paperdolls. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/vintage-love-and-paperdolls.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Vintage love and paperdolls"
Post a Comment