Ok, Christmas card #2 finished, tah dah! Oo baby, I'm on my way...to Christmas 2009! Tanja has an awesome sketch over at Just Christmas & Birthday Cards challenge blog. When I saw it I had a "eck the halls"vision. The red "berries" are the top part of a large brad, like the kids would use for craft projects. I pushed them into my Versamark pad and dipped them in red EP. My hubby worked the heat gun so I wouldn't burn my little fingers...he is so fabulous, thanks honey! I attached the brad caps with foam dots, it was a perfect fit!
We apparently are still celebrating Christmas in our house, our one tree is still standing! No one wants to take it down. Maybe I'll just push it out of the way a little and leave it up...then I'll really be ahead for next Christmas! hehe Hope you had a lovely day! Blessings!
Another ultra cool blog challenge: Lili of the Valley! check it out!!
No comment for "My 2nd Christmas Card Done!"
Post a Comment