Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sparkly Wintertime Thank You!



Here is a wintertime thank you with lots of bling! (sorry you can't see all the sparkles!) The snowmen are highlighted with glitter and smudged with rose red pastels.

I hit a bunch of challenges with this one. First, the sketch came by way of the Dutch Dare card challenge blog, thank you ladies. The wintertime theme is from the lovely ladies @ TGIF. Adding a little bling was the challenge at DRS designs blog and the Daring Cardmakers suggested a thank you card to keep that Christmas time attitude of gratitude! So, there you have it and I have one more thank you card done, whew! Ya know, Christmas comes about the same time every year. It's been doing that every year of my life, shouldn't I have it all together by now?!! This year, I'll have my 2009 Christmas thank yous done in Aug....well.........we'll see! Blessings!

You have read this article with the title Sparkly Wintertime Thank You!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/sparkly-wintertime-thank-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sparkly Wintertime Thank You!"