Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Copic Ciao's for Sale!!!

I'm spring cleaning and my loss is your gain! I have the Copic Ciao A set for sale {please note it does NOT contain BV08}. I'm part of Gina K's Copic Club...she sells this set for $139.95 {that works out to $3.89/ea}. Since my set contains 35 markers {$136.15 retail} and I'm wanting a quick sale, I'll sell mine {includes the case/lid} for $100 + priority shipping {paypal only please}.

Here's a link for all the colors:

I have 24 other Ciaos that I'll list later this week...

Please email me {link in the side bar} or just leave me a comment!

Thanks!!!

**P.S. I guess I should add that my Copics are in spectacular shape**

{Copics have been sold!}

You have read this article For Sale with the title Copic Ciao's for Sale!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/copic-ciao-for-sale.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Copic Ciao's for Sale!!!"