
January challenge - I remember - a photo of us relaxing on vacation in Florida - probably in the fall sometime. I used some of my vintage buttons and the heron paper is from Stampington.

November challenge - Phone - I used part of a page from one of my vintage Little Golden Books - don't you just love the baby blue telephone? The OP tag is from a pair of leggings.

December challenge - decorate - I used some fake credit cards that came in junk mail and the store names are cut from catalogs.
I already posted my December (decorate) entry for the Category Stories challenge blog but I am reposting it here along with my entries for November (phone) and January (I remember). I really like the idea of telling stories through art, be it scrapbooking layouts or other forms. Layouts can be designed with photos, art, words, paint, ephemera, and embellishments - any and all things 2 dimensional (obviously some embellishments are semi-dimensional). One can also tell and/or illustrate stories through three dimensional artforms: collages, dolls, clothing, aprons, wallhangings, purses, and quilts. Just thinking about all of these forms, alone or in combination, inspires me to make some mischief!
You have read this article scrapbooking /
stories
with the title Category Stories Nov, Dec & Jan. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/category-stories-nov-dec-jan.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Category Stories Nov, Dec & Jan"
Post a Comment