Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy New Year and some cards...

Happy New Year to everyone!! I hope 2009 will be a peaceful, happy and healthy year for all! I {LOVE} the holidays, but, I am also one of those people that is glad to clean up the house and get back to the normal stuff too! I am making a years worth of cards for my mother for all the birthdays and anniversaries in our family. A total of about 25 cards. So here is a sampling of some of them.







This layout I grabbed from Heather. She has a great blog if you have not seen it!!





Hope you enjoy!
You have read this article cards / pictures with the title Happy New Year and some cards.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/happy-new-year-and-some-cards.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy New Year and some cards..."