Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

in laws-brownie-mri

Been a crazy busy week! H and I are trying to get in the routine... H's dad and aunt are here for the inauguration as they had tickets to sit and watch Obama. Kids were thrilled to have grandpa in the house! Kyron and Mikaela now get involves with different activities. H and I don't want to push them into too many activities. We allowed them to have two... They picked basketball and soccer... We are hoping to add swimming real soon.. We don't want to have kids to feel burden. Want them to enjoy and have fun! Mikaela did mentioned that she doesn't want to take cheerleader classes... I told her that is fine... Kyron now started to learn and understand the difference between basketball, football and soccer. I have noticed that he likes football and soccer more... (i'm hoping for football if he likes soccer better - then ok by me)

Back to the point - in laws. we enjoy having them here. They are in DC now - going to different museum... Yay!! Will have a small birthday party for Kyron this Friday and it will be his 'first' relatives to come (his grandpa and great aunt).

Our cat - Brownie - don't know what happened to his ear but he got hemtona. I took him to vet - it blew my mind to see the price of having hemtona and ear repair. I told them - I don't care about ear repair - just get the fluid out! they are not having any luck to get fluid out so need to have surgery. So had scheduled today to drain the fluid and repair his ear! Poor Brownie... He's home earlier than expected. He wanted to be home so doctors let him go... He is hiding under my bed. It breaks my heart. He wouldn't come out til I go under and tap on the floor, he will come out for short time. The good news the estimate that they gave me - much lower than that... as I told them - I do not want bloodwork for him - (for what??? to count his blood cells - come on!, they listed and I told them I want to remove some of lists...-- they explained what it is for etc... like painkiller - of course YES - dont want see Brownie suffering with pain... all that..)

__________________
Had ct scan and mri appointments today. Ct scan wasn't so bad - as it was so short... but MRI was a little scary... going in the small space and not knowing what's going on.. He (specialist) said it will be noisy... It is not noisy to me... I can feel it.. he should have warned me that you might feel something.. I was a little nervous about it...as well worried... but I'm glad its over!!!
When I was under that big machine - I was having some kind of imaginary - like - can they read my mind? can they see what my brain doing? all that.. I have to tell myself - stop and go sleep! LOL.... ( I know they can't read my mind but it just popped out in my mind and saying that they can read you!!! - scary!!)

Left is to see psychiatrist... maybe to see if I'm crazy! (not)...
You have read this article with the title in laws-brownie-mri. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/in-laws-brownie-mri.html. Thanks!

No comment for "in laws-brownie-mri"