...freezer!
Ok, I should warn you right here, I was in a silly mood when creating this card! We were abundantly blessed with fish for our freezer. I'm a huge seafood lover and wanted to send a thank you card! I think I started out serious, then I started thinking of funny fish scenes and the silliness took over. It didn't help that my wonderful offspring were cracking silly fish jokes. So I could say this was a family project, not my best creation but awfully fun! And I know it will be received with the same attitude!
I used the Lili of the Valley sketch for placement inspiration and the gals over @ CCEE gave us a theme of fish/fishlips for their featured stamper, checkout the site for all the details on that one!
Today, my 15 yo DS who helps with my cards sometimes, turns 16! I still can't believe I have 3 teenagers (17,16,& 13) in my home with my youngest becoming a pre-teen in a few months! How did this happen??? Blessed, I guess! Hope your day is a lovely one full of fun! Blessings!
If you've made a card for someone this week, RAK, checkout Karen's challenge over @ Lilac & Lupines!
You have read this article with the title Fishy, fishy in the.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/fishy-fishy-in.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Fishy, fishy in the..."
Post a Comment