Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Fairy Tale Love Story


Love is in the air...everywhere!
These are some of the downloads I won from Crafty Muse , aren't they so cool! (thanks, Sammi!) They have challenges every other week!
I had fun coloring and cutting! There's alot of sparkle going on here; wings, shoes, tree flowers and some shimmery ribbon too!
The sketch came from a pretty magical place...Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesday challenge!! I was also inspired by the themes at Theme Thursday~couples and Charisma Cardz~fantasy. Another delightful challenge is Share Your Spark friday's challenge which was to "cut-out" something on your project! What fun!!!! If these blogs are new to you, I hope you'll check them out...there is something for everyone in Blogland! And I have met such lovely people along the way! Squishy hugs to you all! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title A Fairy Tale Love Story. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/fairy-tale-love-story.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Fairy Tale Love Story"