Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sydney's big long story.

I wanted to document how well Sydney is doing at reading.
Watching her learn just proves to me how screwed up the English language is and how amazing other people in other countries are to learn it.
H says huh, unless it follows a w and then it's silent or a t and then it's thh.
E says eh, but sometimes ee. Long sounds, short sounds, silent and deadly sounds and quite frankly I'm still learning the rules.
I can't wait until she starts learning fractions. UGH !


SOOOOOOOOO, I mailed out your winners packages today. A friend made me feel really guilty for not getting them out. She managed to make, bake 3 million cookies, get them packaged and mailed out and I couldn't get these lousy packages out in over a month :)
In my defense I tried to have them mailed once and found out that it cost over $5.00 each to mail. Now I like you people but $100.00 to mail out your packages was over my budget.
I had to take some of the free stuff out. I will take a picture of those items not mailed and post it so you can feel bad about it :)
You have read this article with the title Sydney's big long story.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/12/sydney-big-long-story.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sydney's big long story."