Hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I'm just getting back to stamping but only "part time" until after the new year! I made this quickie pocket card for a Christmas thank you.
There are white sparkly embossed snowflakes on the white cs and it's hard to see the actual flap of "the pocket"! Apparently my photo skills are still on holiday! The inspiration for the pocket came from the CCEE challenge. I enjoy seeing all the beautiful creations on their blog! I'll try to post more before the new year but most of the cards I need to make are for ladies who read my blog and I can't show them before they're received! I can't believe 2008 is almost over! Have a safe and Happy New Year celebration! Blessings!
You have read this article pocket card /
Thank you cards
with the title Pocket card. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/12/pocket-card.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Pocket card"
Post a Comment