Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Lord Have Mercy Challenge #24...

I finally found a moment to enjoy a little crafting since the holidays! I have been a steady follower of a wonderful blog, Lord Have Mercy!. There is a great sketch challenge every Tuesday. So, this week I stirred up the courage to join in the fun! I loved the sketch and I needed to make a card.

Now, before everyone gets worked up because my card is a Christmas card....don't! I have a last minute (slightly overdue because I have not seen my friend since Christmas) gift to deliver. I had a cute little 3 x 3 card to put with it but when I found the time today to craft and found the sketch from Lord Have Mercy I knew I wanted to make a more substantial card to go with my gift. So voila...this is what I came up with...



I stamped Santa and colored him with Prismacolor pencils, then used Gamsol to smooth out the texture. Added Liquid Applique to add a touch of fur for his coat. I punched out the snowflakes using MS Snowflake punch and did so with both green card stock and transparency. I added the second photo so you could get a better look at the snowflakes...



stuff:
Anita's Santa Stamp
Prismacolor Pencils
Gamsol
MS Snowflake Punch
SU! Top Note Die
MS Peridot Glitter

You have read this article cards / challenges / pictures with the title Lord Have Mercy Challenge #24.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/12/lord-have-mercy-challenge-24.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lord Have Mercy Challenge #24..."