Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

4 months stats.
Nathan,
Height: 26.2 inches 90%
Weight: 15.5 pounds 50%

Ryan,
Height: 26.2 inches 90%
Weight: 14.6 pounds 30%

Ryan's head seems to be rounding out. His feet are turning out and are fine.
Virus seems to be affecting the neck up and isn't in lungs.

Rolling front to back, back to front...check.
Gaining more trunk control and learning to sit up...check.
Grabbing for things....check.
Pulling things to their mouths.....check.
Chatter and babble.....check.
Smiling.....check.
Not smiling at picture frames and fans anymore....check check. :)
No shots today. we will catch them up next time if they are well.

I couldn't decide between the two, so I'm posting them both. yummy,yummy clouds and gum.
















Why I'm smiling...because my net.flix copy of Mamma Mia comes today !!! WOO HOOOOOOO
I'm taking it to my moms tonight...she hasn't seen it and just had her 2nd knee replaced. I hope she doesn't re injure herself DANCING THROUGH THE WHOLE DAMN MOVIE.
J's keeping the boys and I'm taking Syd with me. I CAN'T WAIT !!!
Mamma Mia, here I go again, my my how can I resist you...Mamma Mia does it show again, my my just how much I miss you.
I CAN'T WAIT !!!
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/12/4-months-stats.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "