Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

December 12 of 12


Here's my 12 of 12 layout for December. It was a very busy day: we went to the Gardens Mall in West Palm Beach (about an hour away) for our annual pre-Christmas trip to see the decorations and for me to get some ideas (usually we go earlier but somehow it didn't happen). I took photos of Anthrolopogie and other stores along with a photo of our favorite French restaurant, Paul, where we had a delicious lunch. We also went to Urban Outfitters and I got a really cool black teeshirt with C'est la vie on it and a reindeer to add to my collection - he's resin but he looks like he is origami so Dan named him Ori. Back home I took photos around the house of our bed, our tree, one of my Christmas cacti that is ready to bloom, Hana, the damage on my car from the accident the day before Thanksgiving where a woman ran a stop sign and drove into the side of my car, and the tags I have been making inspired by Tim Holtz.
You have read this article 12 of 12 / holidays / scrapbooking with the title December 12 of 12. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/12/december-12-of-12.html. Thanks!

No comment for "December 12 of 12"