We are too! Yeah! We finally have snow! About 4-5 inches! Unfortunately, this little guy didn't move fast enough to get out of the snow...or the frozen pond!
I was giggling while making this one...I think I'm balancing on the edge of "holiday insanity"! Maybe at this point I should warn you that any cards made between now and Christmas might be goofy or silly...anything goes! Could be quite entertaining so stay tuned!
...But in the midst of this insanity...I still hit some challenges! hehe
First, Whimsy Stamps over on PCP is having a "winter-themed" challenge. Stamp ARTic challenged us to make a lilac "winter-themed" birthday card (does lilac & blue count?). And I desperately wanted to use Donna's awesome sketch from Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Praying you all have a warm cozy day!
PS. This birthday card inside reads.....glad to be basking in the warmth of all these candles! (CG)
Happy Birthday!
You have read this article with the title Snow covered turtle!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/12/snow-covered-turtle.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Snow covered turtle!"
Post a Comment