Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Random Act of Kindness Challenge #4 Results...

Add glitter your Myspace or Piczo Image


Well, my two loyal contributors did it again!! Thanks to Maria and Libby for taking part in my challenge.

But, I want to challenge everyone, whether you participate in my Random Act of Kindness challenge or not to pay it forward. If you have not been living under a rock in the last few weeks, you know the economy is handing out no favors right now. And things are only going to get worse. As Libby's card demonstrates many family and friends will miss loved ones over the holidays, as they serve this country in the Armed Forces. Send a card to someone in need.

I want to highlight a particularly sad situation that really could use all of our help. I was emailed the following link------> click here
This poor mother, Kristy, was brutally attacked in her home by a man who said he was a DirecTV serviceman. He killed her three children, ages 17, 14 and 5 y.o., stabbed and raped her and set her home on fire to kill her. This animal even made her decide would he rape her or her daughter.
Miraculously, she escaped and jumped into her pool to escape the fire.
Her friends are looking to lift her up in this horrendous time. They are calling all card makers to make a card and send it to them. I have just finished mine, which I will post later. If that does not motivate you to reach out to someone, I don't know what will. You can read a news account here. For mailing information, click the first link above. Click Here for some written words from Kristy.

OK, now on to the Random Act of Kindness entries from last weeks challenge, which was to use RED in your item!

Maria



Me



I know, I know...my red is really cranberry red! lol!

Thanks again to Maria and Libby!! My new challenge will be listed tomorrow!! Join the fun and pay it forward. You might even decide to use this challenge to complete a card for Kristy...
She is in my prayers
You have read this article cards / challenges / pictures / RAK challenge with the title Random Act of Kindness Challenge #4 Results.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/random-act-of-kindness-challenge-4.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Random Act of Kindness Challenge #4 Results..."