Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Child's Christmas



A Spoonful of Sugar challenged us to make a card for a child! I thought this Precious Moments image was just perfect!
I have a pack of DP that apparently lasts forever! But I liked the colors and went with it! Look at that perfectly tied ribbon, would ya!!!
What fun! A pretty straight forward card. After I colored their hair, I thought the yellow looked to bright so I took my skinny sponge and "chalked" in some brown. You know, like when you're a kid and you get brand new white sneakers...you have to "dirt" them up a bit!
Off to do laundry! It's time has come... when the pile gets too high I fear it might fall over on one of the youngins' and my Susie Homemaker gene kicks in! Praying you view your life with a thankful heart...not complaining about all the laundry but thanking God we have enough clothes! Amen! Blessings!

You have read this article with the title A Child's Christmas. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/child-christmas.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Child's Christmas"