Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Tomorrow's Ultrasound!

I'm sure hoping our doctor will take me off bed rest tomorrow or say that its safe to use a wheelchair at work to stay seated in instead. I need to work 5 more weeks or I'll lose my benefits May 1st. I'll have to go back to work after the baby is born, which would be TERRIBLE. I want to hang out when the baby is born. That's why we tried to time the pregnancy right before summer. I want lots of bonding time with Carly. I did bleed on Sunday in the morning, but since then its only been dark red and purple/black/brown blood. I'm not a fan of blood, so I'm sorry to be so graphic. But the color is important because bright red blood is fresh new blood and the other stuff means its old.
Friends from high school are coming over tomorrow to bring me lunch. I think that is so sweet. I lost touch with them after high school and then reunited with them thanks to classmates. We had only an hour at dinner to catch up, but it was so much fun. Since then I had to cancel their Yes on 2 party because of bed rest. Its so fun reminiscing about the past. They still know lots of people. Joy got married to our cute high school quarterback after college. They have two little girls and Yo is married and mother of two little boys! They both had bad miscarriages between kids. I'm so shocked that miscarriages are so common.
You have read this article with the title Tomorrow's Ultrasound!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/tomorrow-ultrasound.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tomorrow's Ultrasound!"