Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Nothin's for free.....

...unless of course you leave a comment with your name. I will be giving away gifts to a few of my lucky readers before the big show on Wednesday. All courtesy of Disc.overy of course.
If you want to see a clip of our show :) oh yes, a sneak peek and there is another video on the right side titled Photo shoot mayhem.
You can EVEN play a game here.

UPDATE !!!!
**checking to see if the show will be available online, I will let you know when I find out**
How exciting to see that so many of you have DVR's :) When I think about how many people are going to see this my milk lets down ! Weird right ?!
You have read this article with the title Nothin's for free...... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/nothin-for-free.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nothin's for free....."