Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Project Runway withdrawal


Even since Project runway 5 ended, I have been going through withdrawal - I have to admit that sometimes I even watch the episodes again on Bravo. So, to my surprise when I went to print out some photos I had taken around the house, I discovered one of some foliage that reminded me so much of the episode when the final 4 had to design evening gowns from photos they had taken at a botanic gardens. I was inspired and the layout came together so quickly - of course there had to be tulle (remember when Kenley left hers at Mood and the others hid theirs), some black lace (the Diane von Furstenberg Shanghai dress) and some funky little prints. I used bubble wrap to add a little texture to the cardstock and voila - so totally Kenley.


I have now started on a Korto page, a Jerrell page, and a Leeanne page. Check back soon.


I'm going to Sarasota this weekend to visit my son so no scrapping or blogging but -----lots of shopping!!!!! I want to get a tripod for my camera and hopefully some supplies from K2 and Made for Memories.

You have read this article scrapbooking with the title Project Runway withdrawal. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/project-runway-withdrawal.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Project Runway withdrawal"