Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Let There Be Snow!



Did you know.......heat changes the color of your cardstock? I can't believe I never noticed that before! Unless I was using "el cheapo" cs or my heat gun is just wicked hot! hmmm

Anywhoo, the flakes are white craft ink/white embossed. I used the kids fiskars to cut the white trim. There is glitter all about too! The sentiment is from SU!'s so many sayings. Love those sayings, hate that they are all bunched together! However, mine had a little procedure today and that is not a problem any longer!!!! (translated: I ripped those babies apart with my exacto knife!)

Both Cute Card Thursday & the ABC Challenge had "snow/snowflakes" as their theme!

Blessings!

You have read this article with the title Let There Be Snow!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/let-there-be-snow.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Let There Be Snow!"