Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy Thanksgiving...

For all of us in the United States, we will be celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow. Most of us will enjoy a bounty of food and fellowship beyond our needs. I encourage you to remember those who will not be with their loved ones, those who do not have the bounty we have and be thankful for what a wonderful country we live in.

This is a place card holder I made. I have seen a variety of them out on the web, but, I kinda just winged it and love how it came out! Looks like I better get busy if I want these done for tomorrow. I used my Zyron to adhere card stock to thin chipboard, ran it thru my Cuttlebug with my Nestabilities die. Then cut those in half (SO, for each circle you can make two place card holders..lickity split!) I cut two circles with my Coluzzle and the rest I just paper pieced and free hand cut out. Sweet!



This is side view to show dimensional I used between the layers!



I probably won't be back until Friday, so for my American friends, have a blessed
Happy Thanksgiving!! I am so thankful for all of you who spend time to visit my blog and see what I am up to!!
You have read this article pictures / projects with the title Happy Thanksgiving.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/happy-thanksgiving_26.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Thanksgiving..."