Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sweet Dreams


Sweet Dreams....whenever I say that phrase I think of Annie Lennox.
This is a birthday card for a very nice gentleman!
I'm thinking the colors are manly so it's ok that I used a sweet little bear!
I was inspired by the House Mouse challenge to use polka dots! The sketch came by way of Ninchen @Just Christmas & Birthday cards. And happened to fall into the themes of Cupcake Craft's challenge from Sarah for "sweets & treats" and Crafty Creations' challenge, "for the boys"! Another "multi-player card"!!
Or should I just "chalk it" up to my need to multi-task! With a large homeschooling family is there any other way to do things! Praying that peace & love overtake you today so your burdens seem light! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Sweet Dreams. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/sweet-dreams.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sweet Dreams"