Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Halloween, Halloween, trick-er-treat....our costumes can't be beat.

Spencer and Cameron decided that they wanted to be Spider-man and a Scarecrow this Halloween and neither would put on their costumes.
Even with bribes of candy and trick-er-treating.
If they were my first and only children...this could have been devastating...but they are not and we could have cared less.

They took Easter buckets as Halloween bags and filled up on the candy that we like (which is all candy) and played with friends and family until the late hours of 10pm when we departed and put 5 sleepy kids to bed.
The End !

Imani, Brady, Syd, Beau, Spencer and Cam on the run.

Best of Friends !

Nate

Ryan

Yes these are the best pictures I have of the babies and I didn't even take them. bad mommy, bad !!
I mostly like how the facial expression matches the hand gesture on my Ry-guy.
You have read this article with the title Halloween, Halloween, trick-er-treat....our costumes can't be beat.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/halloween-halloween-trick-er-treatour.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Halloween, Halloween, trick-er-treat....our costumes can't be beat."