The super fun and cheery slide show for "I'm Yours" is up at Scrapping The Music and there will be a new song announced tonight, so check it out!
I will leave you with a couple of recent photos that made me chuckle:
Portrait of a Fluffball
-----
"Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love"
~Jason Mraz
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love"
~Jason Mraz
I'm off to be a scrapping fool for the rest of the day and undoubtedly into the evening. Enjoy your Sunday my friends!
You have read this article with the title Kits, Pics and Music.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/kits-pics-and-music.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Kits, Pics and Music..."
Post a Comment