Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Day of the Dead




today is November 2, the Mexican Day of the Dead. We only had a few trick or treaters on Friday night so fortunately I purchased candy that Dan and I both like, but I think I will take most of it to the Book Depot as I really don't want it in the house tempting me. thinking of candy, I remembered to post some older layouts (from this past summer) - one is about my favorite type of chocolate which I cannot find anywhere. Help!



I have been a little lethargic lately regarding scrapbooking but this weekend I have been really busy and produced several pieces that I like. I have to admit I have been working so hard on layouts to submit that I wasn't having any fun so --- I decided to do what I want and if they get picked, great, but if not, at least I am being true to myself and having FUN! I had a lot of fun doing the layout for Scrapping across the universe - I used some vintage snaps and created a little hanger out of wire. That inspires me to make some Christmas ornaments - tiny sweaters and dresses to hang on mini hangers. I have a pattern for tiny sweater ornaments that I found in an old (1970s) craft book and they shouldn't take much time.



I'm going to Sarasota next weekend so I should come back with some new supplies, some new photos, and lots of ideas.
You have read this article Across the universe / scrapbooking with the title Day of the Dead. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/day-of-dead.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Day of the Dead"