Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Magnolia vs. Stampavie challenge!



Another sweet Magnolia image! This is going to a sweet young lady with her leg in a cast because she choose to climb a fence to retreive a softball instead of walking through the gate three feet to her left. {hi Allie;waving}

This great sketch came by way of a wonderful new challenge blog!
Magnolia meets Stampavie challenge. It's a combined blog for the Tilda & Co. challenge and the Sarah Kay challenge. I think it's a great merger, we can use a wide assortment of stamps for one challenge!!! I also feel we could learn alot from Donna's example of simplfying, giving that which is most important to us first place in our lives!!! Some time ago I felt the Lord show me five areas of my life where I needed to devote my time. It's now much easier to stay focused~God is so good! Blessings to you for a peaceful Sunday!


The image was colored with Prisma markers/SU markers and watercolored. The DP is from Colorbok. Flowers are dusted with dazzling diamonds and the wing with glitter! Very sparkle!!!
You have read this article with the title A Magnolia vs. Stampavie challenge!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/magnolia-vs-stampavie-challenge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Magnolia vs. Stampavie challenge!"