Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Girls Spa Weekend...

Right now, I am so relaxed!! Or so I hope I am...lol! This is my first attempt at a delayed post, so we'll see if it works. But, I am currently away from home for a Girls Spa Weekend. We are at the Wentworth By the Sea. Doesn't it look beautiful?!!



We will be enjoying things like Foot Reflexology treatments and Warm Rock Massages...
I mean how fun will that be...



We have a two story Marina Suite which looks amazing...



So, sorry no crafting this weekend...but, I will come back relaxed and rested so hopefully I will be full of creativity come Monday!
Have a great weekend!
You have read this article Chatter with the title Girls Spa Weekend.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/girls-spa-weekend.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Girls Spa Weekend..."