Happy Friday!!!
I picked up the cute KI *Merry Christmas* paper the other day...how could I resist the pink? It teamed up perfectly with Stampin' Up's Pixie Pink and the sweet polka dot paper is KI dp that I've had for years! I stamped the A Muse MB Tree Duo in Versafine Onyx Black and then tied some black May Arts ribbon around the belly band. I'm all for non-traditional Holiday colors! {Hey you A Muse Fans...what does the MB stand for?}
I have a super busy weekend....my girl is having her last soccer game tomorrow...we have 2 more games for the boy. I'm looking forward to our Gift Fair this weekend but hope to be better prepared for the one in December :)
I'll be back on Monday...have a super weekend peeps!
You have read this article A Muse /
altered tin /
ki memories
with the title *Merry Christmas* Tree Duo & Altered Tin. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/merry-christmas-tree-duo-altered-tin.html. Thanks!
No comment for "*Merry Christmas* Tree Duo & Altered Tin"
Post a Comment