I want to thank my children, for not breaking the camera equipment, bones or each other during filming.
I want to thank my supportive blogger peeps for the encouraging words. even if it was just for some free shit. :) oh and winners will be announced tomorrow.

SOOOOOOO, wadja think ? Be honest. Only comment if your honest opinion is good though. I can't take the bad. No really. What did you think ?
We had a small premier party tonight and watched the show with some of our closest friends.
I don't normally let stress take affect on my body but I gotta tell ya....well...maybe I don't gotta tell ya. Let's just say that I'm feeling MUCH better now that it's over. ha ha
You have read this article with the title First I want to thank....... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/first-i-want-to-thank.html. Thanks!
No comment for "First I want to thank......"
Post a Comment