I really hesitate to post this card. The other day, I went to join the fun over at Libby's From Courtney's Closet Challenge. When I saw what this sweet little girl was wearing, I was excited. See, I just started stamping about 5 months ago, so my stamp stash is a work in progress. Although, I feel like years down the road I will be saying the same thing! lol! Anyhow, I don't not have a monkey in my stash. So, what's a girl to do...go shopping. Well, I live in coastal Maine where the nearest stamping store is about 1 hour away. I do have a local Joann's and a variety of other local stores that carry a stamp or two. Well, yesterday, I covered the entire area with no luck. I had given up and then saw the Dollar Tree Store and decided to stop because I need to pick up some things for my sons school class room. Well, didn't I walk in and there was this little monkey stamp for $1! LOL!
I am almost embarrassed to link this to Libby's post. I am sure there will be breathe taking entries and mine does not deserve to be too near such beauty. About the only thing you can say is I get an "A" for effort!

Ok, you can stop laughing now! But, I could not pass joining in the fun! About the only technical thing I did was emboss on the ribbon with a new stamp set from Martha Stewart.
stuff:
Joann's open card stock
Martha Stewart border punch
Martha Stewart geometric stamps
Textile folder from Cuttlebug
I am almost embarrassed to link this to Libby's post. I am sure there will be breathe taking entries and mine does not deserve to be too near such beauty. About the only thing you can say is I get an "A" for effort!
Ok, you can stop laughing now! But, I could not pass joining in the fun! About the only technical thing I did was emboss on the ribbon with a new stamp set from Martha Stewart.
stuff:
Joann's open card stock
Martha Stewart border punch
Martha Stewart geometric stamps
Textile folder from Cuttlebug
You have read this article cards /
challenges /
pictures
with the title From Courtney's Closet Challenge.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/from-courtney-closet-challenge_19.html. Thanks!
No comment for "From Courtney's Closet Challenge..."
Post a Comment