Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Cupcake Craft Challenge#12


Every Monday Cupcake Craft posts a new challenge. This week it was some inspirational bedding chosen by Jilly. (I told you I was a little bit behind, I'm doing Monday's challenge on Sunday!)
My son returns from his retreat today and our family attends our church's Life Group, so it will be a day of refreshing!
We attend a rather large church and developing relationships can be difficult. Especially since the people come from many surrounding regions! So they [our church] have formed *small groups* that meet in homes. We have attended our church for about 12 yrs and have been involved in many ministries within that time. We have met so many lovely people and some have become wonderful friends. Life Group has allowed us to develope even more relationships that we are coming to treasure. I feel so blessed to know people are praying for us regularly. We have seen the Lord working mightily in them and through them to be over-the-top blessings to others. They have chosen to be Victors not Victims!! What a joy to see God's power & glory being manifested among His beloved children! God is good...all the time!
Hope you're all having a relaxing weekend...maybe spending time with family or friends today (and football!) Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Cupcake Craft Challenge#12. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/cupcake-craft-challenge12.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cupcake Craft Challenge#12"