Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Beautiful Papers...

I want to share with you the beautiful papers that arrived in the mail yesterday! It was my order from Lucy Folch - She's a fashionista at SiSTV, and someone who inspires me with everything she creates! This is her newest paper line, and I ordered it directly from her - it came all the way from Sweden! Take a look - there are six double-sided papers - aren't they GORGEOUS!!! (The back sides are cropped to see the detail)














I can't wait to start creating with these treasures! If you would like to order a set for yourself, go to Lucy's blog - the instructions are there!

I also got these extra papers from Lucy! Three adorable owl designs:







aren't they just the CUTEST??? Oh, and how about these vintage children's book pages in Swedish (at least I think it's swedish)...
So much fun! Yeay!!!

That's the good news...

The bad news is that I did not do my Scrapping The Music layout. I tried, but I think my brain is just mentally exhausted from the Project Catwalk challenge. Rats. I feel bad about that, especially since I am the one that picked the song. I am still going to try to get it done during the week tho, and it can go in the slideshow. I LOVE the song and its such an empowering one to scrap about!

The song is "VIDEO" by India Arie. Head on over and check it out - I hope you want to play along!
You have read this article with the title Beautiful Papers.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/beautiful-papers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beautiful Papers..."