Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Show and tell !

My own little punkin patch :)





































Whistle while you work ! J would whistle to round the kids up, Cam tried to copy....it was the cutest damn thing listening to him scream woot through his finger tips.



























I have to share. All 5 of my children came home from our vacation with colds.

I am an expert at the blue bulb sucker thinger. I became a certified bulb suctioner expert when Spencer was sick at 5 weeks. I hate using it though and it's oh so invasive.

Jen told me about the nosefrida.

We bought one and L~O~O~O~V~E it. Love it. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Ok so I haven't used it personally, but it's been used on my babies.

You see....you have to suck the boogies out of their noses. With your MOUTH. There is a big tube that could never be completely filled with mucus and a foam filter that won't let the boogies get to your mouth but the idea of it makes me (huck, huck,huck) sick.

I pick and wipe noses with no problem. I blue bulb suction and pull out REALLY gross shit clear from their toes. but using my mouth to inhale and pull snot from their toes could damn well cause me to hurl all over mine.

J does it and it really is effective. It works WAAAAAY better than the blue bulb suckers and it doesn't hurt their noses.

Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell new moms, and thank me later :)

You have read this article with the title Show and tell !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/show-and-tell.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Show and tell !"