Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Another week/another year


The only time I seem to have for blogging is Sunday morning so here goes.


This past week was a busy one - I worked twice at the bookstore and found some great vintage golden books and an old old calligraphy book along with Michael Connelly's new mystery the Brass Verdict. Speaking of books, I recently discovered Tana French and read her first book In the Woods and am now listening to her new book The Likeness. What a great discovery! Anyway Dan drove to and from Asheville to play one round of golf and while he was gone, I finished Brian's quilt for Christmas and totally rearranged my studio. I feel like a new woman!

Friday was my birthday and we went out for dinner to the French Quarter - I love it! I asked the server straight off if they had creme brulee and when he said they did, I of course planned my meal around that. We had Prosecco to drink and that's always a fun drink.


I finished my BPS classwork this morning and posted it. I also finished the Scrapping across the Universe challenge - I got really inspired by the lyrics to "girl" and dug through my travel folders to come up with a great photo and some ephemera - a postcard from St Barts and some Bahamian stamps. Great memories.

You have read this article Across the universe / scrapbooking with the title Another week/another year. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/another-weekanother-year.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Another week/another year"