The bad news is I didn't get any good creating done at all! LOL! I decided to toss the idea I had planned for my Honeymoon Two mini-album, and go with creating an 8 x 10 album with a funky, memorabilia-inspired theme. Only thing is - I stink at doing more than one thing at once, so designing while I chat doesn't work so well! I spent eleven hours - YEP YOU HEARD RIGHT - ELEVEN HOURS - working on mainly just the cover, and I think I am going to start over! HA!
So, I learned this: Never go to mania planning to design anything. Mania is for chatting with the girls and doing mindless work, such as mass-producing ATCs for swaps and such. ATCs that I have already designed at home.
I bought some really fun paper tho! A new line from Colorbok called "Lucky You." Isn't it fun?
So, today I have some fun creating to do - two Truth or Dare layouts, from a SiS game that's going on this weekend, and then I am just going to play with my new November Crop Suey kit!
I'll be back tomorrow with a new Scrapping The Music Layout, and a sneak peek of the aforementioned Crop Suey November kit!
Take care and happy scrapping!
You have read this article with the title What I Learned at Scrapmania.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/what-i-learned-at-scrapmania.html. Thanks!
No comment for "What I Learned at Scrapmania..."
Post a Comment