
I have been missing in action lately and have not posted much. Gosh, such a busy time of year and unfortunately crafting is taking the hit! But, I happened upon Kristina's challenge and had to join in the fun! So, being that I don't have any SU! yet, these are as close as I could get. I embossed the angel and then colored her with watercolor pencils. I then embossed the green card stock and sanded the color off the embossed swirls. I also attached some swarski crystals on her dress. Another fun project! Check out all the others at Kristina's blog!! I am going to send this to Emily who is a sweet little girl with a brain tumor. I volunteer thru Send Love Today and send cards to brain tumor patients.
I am off to watch some of the debate so I will post materials a touch later! Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy!
You have read this article cards /
challenges /
pictures /
projects /
send love today
with the title Kristina's Color Inspiration #24.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/kristina-color-inspiration-24.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Kristina's Color Inspiration #24..."
Post a Comment