Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I {heart} my Cuttlebug!



This was a quick card, hope it doesn't show! There is a new challenge blog~The Cuttlebug challenge! I so enjoy using my Cuttlebug die cut/embosser machine! So when the first challenge came along, I was so excited. We needed to use three different embossing folders. So here is my first attempt ever using more then one folder on a card. I used swiss dots, swirls and my fav distressed stripes. This sweet image is colored with SU!markers & Prisma markers. The scallops were made with my SU slit punch. The flowers are popped. A Spoonful of Sugar challenge blog gave us this sketch by Camilla.

Here in our region of PA, the Parade of Homes is coming up. There is a list of beautiful new homes that you can tour for decorating ideas and meet the builders. My DH had the opportunity to make the gorgeous kitchen cabinetry and a few built-ins for a $600,000+ home. I will try to take some pictures to post.

Blessings, Maria

You have read this article with the title I {heart} my Cuttlebug!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-heart-my-cuttlebug.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I {heart} my Cuttlebug!"