Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

sorry

Sorry, I've not make any comments on many of your blogs. I'm just busy - painting decks (yay - I did it!) Now Deck is all done! Packing is the most headache part. We have to decided what to keep, what to toss, which goes to storage or goes to where we will live. all that.... plus fun too!

We have to make sure house is clean for those who renters who interest to rent our place. We will be moving on Aug. 23! Mikaela - school all set. Day Care for Kyron - we narrowed into two daycare - one is center and other is home day care.... we both are very impressed with them two.

When things are settle down, I should be back in no time...

Tonite POKER time! Yay!!

gotta run ----
You have read this article with the title sorry. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/sorry.html. Thanks!

No comment for "sorry"