Today my babies are 7 days old. 1 week down. 1 week old.
Things seem to be moving along as expected. Some ups some downs. The babies are mostly sleeping and eating at this point and we are VERY glad about that.
Their personalities seem a lot like the first set. They are very laid back and mostly cry when they are hungry. Again....for today and today only that is good.
I wanted to post some pictures of my 1st set. They have not been forgotten and are really taken with the 2nd set. :)
Spencer and Nathan
as expected....."Eyes"

"Nose"

Cameron and Ryan
Big kisses !

Cameron and Nathan. I love this picture. It reminds me of Austin Powers, "one MEEEllion dollars" :)
Cam and Spence had a mud fight outside. Cam managed to get most of it off before J could get a picture. but they were both COVERED head to toe in mud :)

ooooh, I'm CRA~A~ZY

Baverly, filled to the brim ! We need to get an intercom system installed to talk to the boys WAAAAAAY in the back. oh Baverly.

We hit the park today for the first time with all 7 of us.

My wife, my sun, my moon, my stars, my savior, my getter of bottles, and Nate.
She goes back to work on Monday and oh lord help us. I'm going to miss my neighbor very much.
Ry-guy. He was wide awake so I took some pictures....the lighting was HORRIBLE so the flash washed him out. Either way, here he is because he's cute and 7 days old.
You have read this article with the title 7' up !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/7-up.html. Thanks!
No comment for "7' up !"
Post a Comment