Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Project Catwalk Week Four

This week on Project Catwalk, we were to come up with a mini-album. The color scheme had to be red, white and blue. We had a list of words to choose from, and we had to use at least three of those words. The words I chose were strength, glory, determination and brave. Here's what I came up with:
I did my mini about people who inspire me. I used 3x6 pieces of chipboard which I painted and papered, punched holes and added rings. The newsprint letters are handdrawn and cut. I wanted to keep the design simple to focus on the photo and the words.

For each person, I listed their name, a descriptive word and a quote.
Strength: Martin Luther King Jr.
"I have a dream..."
Glory: The 1980 USA Olympic Hockey Team
"Do you believe in miracles?"
Hope: Oprah Winfrey
"Live your best life"
Brave: Rosa Parks
"The only tired I was, was tired of giving in."
Determination: Lance Armstrong
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you'd never get on."

I've been wanting to do a mini like this for awhile now. I'm so glad I finally did it!

Oh hey, the slideshow is up at Scrapping the Music - there are so many beautiful layouts for "Time of My Life!"
You have read this article with the title Project Catwalk Week Four. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/project-catwalk-week-four.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Project Catwalk Week Four"