Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Luck & Good Fortune and Happy ala Carolina!

This is my liberal take of SCS SC #189..lol. It is a huge card...8.5 x 5.5 or is that 5.5 x 8.5? I offered to make a card for a co-worker that will be leaving. I like to coordinate the card with the gift wrap/gift so I needed to work with blues and greens. Thank goodness for the fabulous K&Co Blue Awning dp...I teamed it up with River Rock which I still love...it reminds me of my wall color...sometimes it takes on green tones and other times khaki...anyways, making a masculine card and working with blues...that was a challenge for me. I'm getting my $$ worth on my M's faux dew drops :)
Lookie at the spectacular card that Carolina sent me!!! Woo Hoo! Can you say lotsa layers and embellishments? Boy, do I feel spoiled...not to mention all of these goodies:
Sweet Mother of Pearl!

Thank You Carolina!!!! I'm floored with your generosity!

I'm happy to say that the weather has taken a good turn...it was so uncomfortably warm last week {90's}...it will be in the 60's/70's this week...woo hoo! That makes me a much happier girl AND I can be upstairs comfortably being crafty!!! My goal this week is to use some of the goodies that I've accumulated the last couple of weeks!

Happy Monday!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

stamps: a muse paper: stampin' up river rock, k&co blue awning dp and coordinating tags ink: versafine vintage sepia accessories: stampin' up slit punch, m's faux dew drops, river rock stitched grosgrain

You have read this article BRAK / k and co with the title Luck & Good Fortune and Happy ala Carolina!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/luck-good-fortune-and-happy-ala.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Luck & Good Fortune and Happy ala Carolina!"