Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Washed down and out !

Obviously I don't have any Tom Cruise fans reading my blog. I expected the support but to SHOVE the pills down my throat people. I'm surprised you didn't spoon serve it up with a shot of vodka. :)
Thank you for all of the love and support. I was surprised at how many of you have also suffered with these same kinds of feelings. I really wish that it didn't have to be something to feel ashamed about.

I had such a great weekend. I don't know if it was all of the support or if it was a hormone shift but I had the most calm and peaceful day Sunday which made it hard for me to pop that first pill Sunday night.
I just about backed out on a wait to see what happens after a few more days when I remembered your comments about how it takes 2 weeks to take effect and how I should start now to prevent falling down later.
I don't know if I believe that whole 2 weeks thing because I felt really fuzzy or sparkly as Syd puts it, yesterday. Maybe it was the pill...maybe it was all of the alcohol I washed it down with. :)

Sydney started pre school again. Those 2 hours sure make a difference. I don't mean while she's away...I mean, her whole attitude changes when she's in school. She's a much happier little person. And cuteness seepeth from the sidewalks when she walks on them.

















My wife called me from work yesterday and asked me (out loud) if it would be ok if she took a flight with the college players to one of their games. Spend the night and come back the next day. NEXT WEEKEND !
I was going to put on my last post about postpartum how sensitive J was to my feelings and needs and how she is all about helping me not hurting me. BOY AM I GLAD I DIDN'T WRITE THAT.
I of course laughed when she asked me and knowing we already had plans in place didn't need to go further. "Oh ya, sorry, we have plans that weekend. DAMN ! I sure wish you could have gone." (sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm, shaking my head)

Lastly...Nate giving a thumbs up to his brother.
Bad angle but Ryan was totally sucking Nathan's thumb. I would have thought that all of the cute twin stuff would have been there done that after the first set...but no. I still get a kick out of the arm holding, thumb sharing moments.
You have read this article with the title Washed down and out !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/washed-down-and-out.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Washed down and out !"