Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Do you know Charlie Horse?


Isn't he cute? Clear Dollar Stamps

I'm just getting ink on this Charlie Horse and there is already another released from Clear Dollar stamps.
This DP is from Big Lots, found it for $3. There must be about 25 sheets and it's double sided with a pale yellow. The yellow is what caught my eye so I was pleasantly surprised when I found this paisley on the other side. I used Prisma markers to color, my kids were at the other end of my table coloring beautiful Audubon posters of birds with these markers. I was very pleased with the way they went on so smoothly. I'll have to remember to use them again!
Blessings to you!!!! enjoy your day!
PS. checkout my right sidebar, I put the SU! color combo site. under my fav blogs~you click on any color and it will show you color combinations. too cool.
You have read this article Clear Dollar Stamps with the title Do you know Charlie Horse?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/do-you-know-charlie-horse.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Do you know Charlie Horse?"