Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Who Knew?


Mom said that I was inconsiderate for not including the family in our wedding celebration. She said she wants to have a party so the family can give us their blessings and welcome Tina into the family. I told Gretchen how silly I thought my mom was being about having a reception and gretchen told me that she would like to be part of it too! I was blown away! Tina told me to let them throw us a party. She said if they want to celebrate us then we should let them. So, I called my mom back and told her what Tina said. It seemed to make her happy. I told mom we'd do whatever they want us to do. Mom seems to think we'll have happy memories if we have a meaningful reception with the family. I hope so. 
Spencer looks so cute! He went to the groomers today. He looks like a little poodle. ha! 
You have read this article with the title Who Knew?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/who-knew.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Who Knew?"