Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Some examples

A very fast post to show some examples of what I enjoy crafting. This is a card I made for a high school graduate. I embossed the flower and the message.
This is a card I made for my son's teachers. Same deal as above, I embossed the wildcat paw print and message.











These are some wine glass charms I made with red, white and blue beads. I put them on head pins and then twisted them.

I took a plain box, covered it with pattern paper, inked the edges, filled with rice....bam...a little box to hold my Cricut supplies next to the little machine.
These are some napkins rings that I made from scrapbook paper. I might even attempt my first tutorial how to make these cute things. We'll see...
You have read this article cards / Chatter / pictures / projects with the title Some examples. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/some-examples.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some examples"