You have read this article Chatter /
pictures /
projects
with the title Let Freedom Ring. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/06/let-freedom-ring.html. Thanks!
Let Freedom Ring
When we moved to Maine we decided to start a tradition and throw a nice 4th of July party for our family and friends. For the last two years we have had a party on July 3rd. We figured that people could enjoy the party, most won't have to work the next day, the 4th can be spent with their families and going to fireworks. Rick and I do all the cooking, prep, decorating and let me tell you it is a lot of work. We usually have +/- 50 people and I always make a treat for guests to take home. This is the treat I made for July 2007. I downloaded patriotic songs on a cd, printed a cd label, tied it with decorative cellophane and raffia and attached a few sparklers, too! Let Freedom Ring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comment for "Let Freedom Ring"
Post a Comment